The Southern Soil Guam and Water Conservation District, or Southern District, means the “entire” area designated as Southern Guam by the Water and Environmental Research Institute of the Western Pacific (WERI), University of Guam, as published in the 2007 Geologic Map and Sections of Guam, Mariana Islands, as amended, with the Adelup-Pago fault extending across the narrow waist of the island and forms the structural boundary between the northern and southern parts of the island.
SOUTHERN MUNICIPALITIES AND MAYORS
- M02- Agat - Kevin J.T. Susuico, Mayor
- M03 - Asan-Maina - Frankie A. Salas, Mayor
- M06 - Inarajan - Anthony P. Chargualaf, Mayor
- M08- Merizo - Ernest T. Chargualaf, Mayor
- M09- Piti - Jesse L.G. Alig, Mayor
- M11- Talofofo - Vicente S. Taitague, Mayor
- M12- Umatac - Johnny A. Quinata Mayor
- M14 - Yona - Bill A. Quenga, Mayor
- M18 - Santa Rita - Dale E. Alvarez, Mayor
ACTIVE DISTRICT REGISTRY
The Guam SWCDs shall cause all farmers, farm land owners or land occupiers, as appropriately registered with the Guam Department of Agriculture or the Department of Land Management, to register as active members of each district.